Monday, August 4, 2008

Some more random things. Maybe TMI.

I love to drink tea, iced and sweetened with good ole white sugar. I could drink about a gallon a day. I think I would if I were not pregnant. The only drawback is that it acts like coffee in the morning. I have to go soon after I have that first glass.



Driving is one of my favorite things to do. Well, depending on the car. I love to drive my Jetta. I enjoy driving Steve's truck, but its not that great. I think any car or truck is better with a five speed tranny.


I still love anything with chocolate and peanut butter.


I would love to live in either Austin TX or somewhere on the east coast.


That being said, I do not like living in the "desert southwest." I am ever thankful for my house and the fact that we have one, but it's really not in my top ten places to live.

I cannot cook very well. If I don't have a recipe the meal is doomed from the beginning. Sometimes I cant even follow that very well. I am shocked that I can make bread consistently. I hear that everyone has that "dish" that is their specialty. The one they fall back on when they don't know what to make, or they know it will be good. I don't have one. I am that bad. Please feel bad for my family.

In about five weeks and I will have three children. I think the magnitude of that statement really hasn't sunk in yet. Ask me again in 5 weeks.


1 comment:

Momma said...

You know, when the little one comes it won't be a big deal to have one more. You will see that when the babe can make requests and demands is when the surprises will come. this is all IMO.
How are you liking the van?
Bread topped with pizza stuff is a great fall back.