Monday, August 11, 2008

It seems that lately I cannot focus on anything but the upcoming birth of my next babe. I feel like one of those mothers that talks nothing of regular things and only about her children. I really don't want to be this was, so I force myself to talk of other subjects. Not being fake mind you, but just not all there. I caught a cold the other day, from some unknown source, and my poor body being tired from growing a babe is now extremely tired trying to keep me healthy. My house is a wreck, I am behind on laundry and I have no appetite. Hopefully I can get somethings done that need to be done, and rest at the same time.

I didn't mean for this post to be a negative Nancy, but I really cant focus on anything else.

I found a video I would like to share, so I will get on that.

No comments: