Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's August, do you know when summer will end?

I am so ready for cooler weather. I do not like this heat anymore. I think cooler weather, at least in the mornings and evenings, will not be until OCTOBER 31! I would love a milder climate with some other patterns of weather besides burn your face off when you go outside.
I don't think anyone can remember or imagine exactly what it feels like. Just do the following. Turn your oven on to say 500 degrees. Let that bad boy warm up and when it gets to that temperature, stick your head in it for a second. Chances are you wont even be able to get close to it. This is how hot it is here. Just imagine that all over your body. Try to get in your car after its been roasting in the heat?

Once, my neighbor dropped a gallon of milk, by accident, in the heat of the day, on her driveway. Which was not at the moment in the direct sun. It curdled immediately. Instantly. At once. She was so grossed out, as I would be too. Not to mention she didn't have anymore milk. Its that yucky hot here.

I am looking forward to opening my windows, and letting the fresh air in.

*disclaimer; if you really stick your head in the oven that's your fault. Who would be dumb enough to tell you to do such a thing anyway?

No comments: