Thursday, June 26, 2008

Im back in the saddle again!

I'm back, but I seem to lack the energy of actually forming a coherent thought. I think there might even be steam escaping from my ears from all the effort. I am tired and worn out, and it's not even noon yet.

I think I am going to have to run errands when Steve gets home and I am NOT looking forward to it.



There was a fire this morning, about twenty minuets away, but the smoke smell was so awful when I went outside this morning that I thought the fire was in the neighborhood. I was sort of concerned and had flashbacks of being in San Diego, for BOTH of those big fires. I don't think that the fire will get out here, but it stunk so bad none the less.



I think I will post some videos to express myself instead of trying to explain the swirly thoughts that are mine lately.

Untill then...........

No comments: