Monday, January 19, 2009



FOR TODAY Jan 19, 2008


Outside my window...I cannot post during the day, I have not the time, so therefore it is dark.




I am thinking...So many things ranging from here to there. I think crazy things will be happening and no one will know better.


I am thankful for...Being able to worship freely and for my house. I am glad I have a roof over my head.


From the kitchen... Would you believe it? all the dishes are washed and there are cookies waiting to be baked.


I am wearing...Uh, hmmm, just what is this I am wearing? Could it be the SAME THING I HAD ON LAST TIME! ? ! Seriously, I am pathetic.


I am creating...so humbling, nothing. Well, cookies in a few.


I am going...tomorrow to Bashas and getting some bread for .50 cents to be put in the freezer, and albertsons to get some other nonsense. What ever.




I am reading...Romans, and the makers diet. So not reading much.


I am hoping...to get some good sleep. I am exhausted at the thought of driving to town tomorrow.


I am hearing...Olivia is fond of screaming.


.Around the house...things are quiet, because all the action is now in here.


One of my favorite things... a basil plant that is doing very well thankyouverynuch.


A few plans for the rest of the week:I am laughing hysterically at the this right now.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ace said...

Hey Leah, with on the gratitude for a roof over my head and the freedom to worship.

Many Blessings :)
Ace

Momma said...

oh leah..... we must have a visit sometime. I do hear what you are saying and I hope that at some point we can have a day for us, and to allow the kids to play A LOT!! When? who knows. but! it would be nice, eh?

Lovely picture by the way..... fluffy hair is so you!

susan said...

I just stumbled across your blog. I was wondering is that a milk mustache you are wearing in your yearbook picture? Got Milk? LOL