Monday, January 5, 2009

The simple woman Monday.



Hopefully I can keep this up! =)


FOR TODAY January 5Th 2009...
Outside My Window... it is dark and cold. It's about 8:30


I am thinking... that I would like to make some sort of starter for a bread for tomorrow.


I am thankful for... My family, and my husband. He seems to love me, just as I am.


From the kitchen... You wont believe this, but its mostly clean! well until I get to making a starter!


I am wearing... a skirt and dingy top. The day is done.


I am creating... nothing yet. I need to sew something.


I am going... to work on potty learning for my girl. Keep me in prayers.


I am reading... Bread recipes and blog posts.
I am hoping... I want to get organised, and keep it that way
I am hearing... Music from another woman's blog.


Around the house... little face girl is playing with a tank brother got for Christmas, Pumpkin head is eating gram crackers and I am here.


One of my favorite things... Bree cheese.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Keep the house nice and tidy, bake some bread and get Isaac's clothes organised and in his new dresser.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...




http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Julie said...

Loved it...want to get together and sew something? I'm itching to as well.

the word I had to verify was dishe...ironic.