Monday, January 12, 2009



FOR TODAY January 12, 2009

Outside my window... A dark evening, again.

I am thinking...that I would love to feel better. I have a monster headache from a sort of cold. Kefir is helping keep it from being full blown.

I am thankful for... My Husband again. I am so proud he want to provide for us. I am also thankful for my salvation, it gives me a great peace in these uncertain times.

From the kitchen... ack, the kitchen. I have dishes calling me, otherwise I am ignoring it.

I am wearing...Sweat shorts (shame on me) and the same dingy old shirt. I claim not feeling well.

I am creating...more laundry? Nothing at the moment.

I am going...to have a steamy shower, then to bed, hopefully...

I am reading...I am reading the book of Romans. It will take me some time, as it is a lot to absorb.

I am hoping...that I will train these children well. Enough said.

I am hearing... children's Bible songs, thanks to Etner's Gma. We love em.

Around the house...It seems mostly tidy, with clean laundry to fold, as always.

One of my favorite things...Kefir

A few plans for the rest of the week: Organise the kids room, and the computer room closet. If this happens I will be thrilled.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

a few commrnts wrapped into one--- i like this posting format you are using..it's nice and familiar and i feel like i'm meeting you in real life. also i dig your music. listened to it throughout the morning. also i hope you are feeling better and finally - what a cute little bug you have there!! and what a serious face she has on!