Monday, November 10, 2008

A little bit of this and that.

Things are good and busy. I have some great projects in mind for the holidays and I am looking forward to seeing family. I have been striving to stay busy in the home, and I have some great help from my new re manufactured Dyson!! (let me add some more exclamations here!!!!!) I got a smoking deal and just love using it.
I want to finish the paint job we started back when I was pregnant with Olivia, so I have about half of the living room taped. I didn't realise I needed to buy more paint, but at least the project is started, right?
I have some pumpkins to puree, and seeds to roast. I have a couple sewing project to work out, and I have visions of jams and jellies dancing in my head. I have been clipping coupons for free and or cheep groceries and I have been reading the bible in regards to the end times prophecies.

My children are growing, and I cant keep up. Plain as that.

Steve is still working crazy hours. I feel like what my neighbor says, "happily married single mother!"
OK, off to bed, or what ever that is!

1 comment:

Momma said...

he's working crazy hours, but you see each other just enough to keep the familia growing! =)