Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a quickie...

Well, baby makes five!
We all are doing fine and things couldn't have gone any better. I was very blessed with an eight pound seven ounce baby boy. He was 20 3/4 inches long and has a full head of hair. I could go into the details of the birth but that might be for another time.
We all are doing well, and adjusting. The two other children are happy, O being somewhat upset she is not the baby any more, but happy with her younger brother. I think things will be just fine.
I am anxious to get into the swing of things, like getting back to normal (what ever that is!) and back to taking care of my household again. As far as blogging, I might cut things down to once a week, we will see.
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers.

No comments: