Friday, February 15, 2008

Yeah....

There are SO many things in my head right now that I am not sure I will keep them straight. I will definitely try to keep on track with a certain topic, but no promises.
I am first thinking about the truth. I mean THE TRUTH. I recently read a blog by a fellow peer that was very thought provoking, but I thought they should have taken it a step further to find out what really is going on. This leads me to think, hmm where are we finding our information? What are we basing the truth on, opinions emotions? What is trust worthy? There is only ONE truth, right?


Radiohead is rocking my world!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwVR5S-mMg


While it is raining outside, I think it would be a great day to sew. But I need to get some other things off my chest.

I am pregnant with my third child. I am so grateful to God that He has decided to bless our family with another. The bible says children are a reward of the womb and heritage of the Lord.


Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Psa 127:4
As arrows [are] in the hand of a mighty man; so [are] children of the youth.

Psa 127:5
Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

It seems to me that I am being rewarded and blessed, and I cant express how happy I am about that.

No comments: