Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This girl of mine!


She loves loves loves cheese! I could give it to her, and she would be satisfied all the days of her little life.

I would love to learn the craft of cheese making, and from what I understand of the craft, it is not to difficult. Just a matter of coagulation? Letting things set up?


I have made kefir cheese many times, which is disliked by everyone but me. I love it with some sea salt and lots of fresh pepper! But my dear, sweet girl is not impressed. Give her some good ol' cheddar, or even better yet, some lovely colby. Plain, in moderate slices.


The weather is cooler so i just might try something!! Heh, maybe..


1 comment:

Momma said...

ALbert makes Mozarella. It is sooooo good. Perhaps you can try that, but I am not sure about the pastuerized milk. I am sure it can be done with whole, pastuerized, but not sure how.