Thursday, April 30, 2009

I caved in~

I sprayed my yard and part of my house for bugs. Hopefully it will really work. So far I have found many dead crickets, a dead black widow, and some other miscellaneous ones like silver fish and ear wigs. So, only time will tell if the dreaded ones are gone.

Steve thinks I shouldn't talk so candidly about the subject. Maybe I shouldn't, but it is a part of the daily living in this house, and I do have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Maybe it would explain to everyone why part of my hair is missing? Or why I panic when I am on the phone with someone gasping "Oh no! Its near the babe!" When someone asks whats going on? Should I casually suggest "nothing" as I am exacting revenge on a seemingly indestructible creature? Or why I am manically laughing while I am flushing the toilet for the third time in a ten minute conversation?

No, I tell everyone in hopes that they, if ever in this situation, would get some comfort or maybe find humor in the situation.

I wonder what it's going to be next?

1 comment:

Momma said...

i hope it is cured by now. . . how are things going? better?